Galleria Oriental Medicine & Wellness Center, locateded at Galleria & River Oaks, Houston, specialize in:
- Pain Relief: back pain, neck and shoulder pain, sciatica, heel pain, shingle pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis Elbow, restless legs, etc. Including numbness and weakness
- Anxiety/Depression, Stress and other Emotional Disorders and Mental Disorders
- Sequelae of Stroke
- Digestive Disorder: IBS, Chronic Pancreatitis, Gastritis, etc.
- Cancer complementary therapy
- Diabetes, especially its complications such as neuropathy & non-healing sore
- Women's Health: Pre-menopause, Amenorrhea, Irregular periods, Painful menses, PMS, PCOS, Fibroids, Endometriosis.
- Men's Health: Erectile dysfunction, Premature ejaculation, Hair loss, Low testosterone, Prostate issues
- Skin Disorder: Eczema, Chronic Urticaria/Hives (unknown etiology), Shingles, Psoriasis, Acnes
- Anti-Aging: low libido, chronic fatigue, hair loss, facial lifting
We offer a holistic therapy through acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to promote better health. We integrate the best of the east and the west medicine to meet the needs of our patients. More and more US people realize that acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine can promote optimal health in a natural way, to boost our energy, to balance our body Yin and Yang, and to restore our immune system.
Acupuncture and Chinese herbal Medicine is an ancient art that Chinese people have been using for thousands of years to treat all kinds of health related problems. We are the premier natural health clinic in Houston specializing in this art.
What Our Customers Say?
Why Choose Top Acupuncture?
Our clinic director, Dr Jiangpeng Ma, the professor in Biochemistry at Baylor College and professor in Bioengineering at Rice University, leads many cutting-edge researches in molecular biology and biomedical engineering in United States.
All our licensed acupuncturist staff have master degree in Chinese medicine from the American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM)
We have extensive knowledge of herbal formulas, supplements, teas & skin care
Sequelae of Stroke
We offer treatment for:
■ movement disorders
■ cognitive disorders
■ speech disorders
We help diabetes challenges using a unique way
■ non-healing sore
■ high blood glucose
■ weight loss
We help relief all kinds of difficulties for cancer patient:
■ dry mouth
■ cancer pain
■ sleep disorder
We offer personalized women health plan for:
■ Irregular periods
■ Painful menses
We use acupuncture and Chinese herbs to treat:
■ Erectile dysfunction
■ Premature ejaculation
■ Hair loss
■ Low testosterone
■ Prostate issues
Weight Loss made simple . . .
■ Targeted Fat Loss
■ No Exercise Required
■ Appetite Suppressed
■ Fast Reliable Results
■ Doctor Derived, Clinician Tested
Start your weight loss treatment today!
- September 12,2018 / WeightLoss / 0 Comments
Taking Unconventional Measures When it comes to weight loss, there are so many fad diets and there is so much conflicting info out there that people don’t know where to turn. While a balanced diet and regular diet are still the best combo for keeping in shape, sometimes desperate times call for unconventional measures. You may feel like you’ve tried it all, from sweating it out day after...
- August 23,2018 / WeightLoss / 0 Comments
There is no ‘ideal’ body type. Conventions of human beauty have shifted over time and have been dependent on a huge variety of factors. There can, however, be healthier lifestyles and more unhealthy lifestyles. Sometimes, all else being equal, one’s weight can indicate such a state of poor health. To be sure, it is this concern with health and well-being that currently dictates a number of...
- February 13,2017 / Stroke / 0 Comments
Stroke has a very high mortality and morbidity, survivors are left with varying degrees of movement disorders, cognitive disorders, speech disorders, swallowing complications. on ischemic stroke patients with hemiplegia clinical sequelae main. occurred in the 50 years of age, men slightly more than women. For the treatment of stroke sequelae, modern medicine is mainly for controlling the...
- February 13,2017 / WeightLoss / 0 Comments
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, overweight/obesity are caused mainly by an imbalance in the body due to a malfunction of the spleen and liver systems. Experienced acupuncturists will work on specific body areas to effect weight loss. Among these are the spleen, pancreas, liver and kidneys, which are addressed to treat water retention and to stimulate nerve and hormonal rebalance. In addition,...